The 21st International Conference on District Energy 2018 will be held from the 18th – 20th March 2018 at the Grand Hotel Bernardin in Portorož, Slovenia.
The conference and presentations will focus on the following thematic areas:
1. Development of district heating and cooling systems striving to achieve the goals of the EU Winter package: • Efficient energy production • Efficient distribution and use of heating and cooling.
2. Digitalisation in the energy sector: • The trends of digitisation in the energy sector and the expected effects for producers, managers and end-users of energy.
3. Quo Vadis natural gas – sustainable or transitional energy? • The direction of the development of the market for natural gas and gas technologies during the European energy transformation.
4. Challenges of the development of smart city infrastructure – examples of good practice.
5. Energy efficiency measures and measures for environmental protection – examples of best practice